How do I get placed off campus at Qualcomm?

I assume that, you have at least a couple of years experience. This is because as far as I know, Qualcomm hires freshers and interns on-campus (this is my personal observation, there still might be case in which freshers are hired off campus).

Said that, here are my two cents.
1) Look into the careers section in the Qualcomm's website and fill in the request form. The company will reply you back if they are interested in you.
2) Follow the company profile on Linkedin(World's Largest Professional Network), the sites news letter will notify you when there is a position available. You can also find the how-to's about applying for the position in the same news letters. 

Once you get an interview call, be sure to get a general idea of the position and brush up the basics for the related fields. 

I hope this helps. All the best :)

Comments