A man showed a boy next to him and said – “He is the son of my wife’s sister-in-law, but I am the only child of my parents.” How is man's son related to him?

A man showed a boy next to him and said – “He is the son of my wife’s sister-in-law, but I am the only child of my parents.” How is man's son related to him? 
  1. Brother
  2. Uncle
  3. Nephew
  4. Cousin
Answer & ExplanationAnswer: Option D
The boy is the son of man’s brother-in-law. Therefore, man’s son is the cousin of that boy.
Tags:

A man showed a boy next to him and said – “He is the son of my wife’s sister-in-law, but I am the only child of my parents.” How is man's son related to him?
A man showed a boy next to him and said – “He is the son of my wife’s sister-in-law, but I am the only child of my parents.” How is man's son related to him?
A man showed a boy next to him and said – “He is the son of my wife’s sister-in-law, but I am the only child of my parents.” How is man's son related to him? 

Comments

Post a Comment