How do I get a job at SAP Labs ?

I had 53 job applications at SAP before I got a call for an interview . For almost 3 and a half months I kept browsing the SAP career portal on regular basis and kept applying for jobs .
I didnt apply for any other company. Finally I got a call from the HR for the online coding round which I cleared. Then I had a total of 6 rounds of interview i.e. 1 telephonic(technical) , 2 technical , 1 manegerial , 1 non line of business and 1 HR .
If you are able to clear the technical rounds you are almost done but the technical rounds may sometimes go for 2–3 hrs at a stretch and the interviewer will roast you in and out . You need to keep your basics strong and have a good domain knowledge.
If you have 1–3 years of experience , it's a plus point because they understand the fact that you are new to this industry so you won't have much of hands-on exposure , but your basics still need to be rock solid and you must have in depth knowledge of the domain you are applying for.
For more than 3 years experienced candidates I guess it's quite tough to get in , they ask you anything and everything related to your job profile . There is no escape to this . Hands on exposure and in depth knowledge about the technology is expected too.
But I guess we can bear this much of pain to be a part of the “3rd best IT company to work for ” .
Hope that helps !

Comments