Things to Research Before Any Job Interview

I am writing this Article and Because I have an interview in this Friday. Now This Article will take more than 3 days to complete because First I will write 1 point then I will complete that task myself and then I will write the second point. 

You can also Follow my footprints not because I am very good, Follow these point because if I will write wrong points then I will get rejected. Which I don't want.


Step 1: Before start preparing for Interview first learn about the company. Everyone put this point in the last and no one gets time to cover it. due to this, they get this award.
Reason of Rejection


Now I will Tell You How to do Company Research:  I am using these 4 methods:

  1. Wikipedia
  2. Company Website
  3. Glassdoor
  4. Linkedin
From Wikipedia: In google search "CompanyName  wiki"

1. Know Key players of the organization and write down in your Copy or Notepad.
  • Founder of the company and year

Comments