[100/100 Achieved] How to Achieve 100/100 with the Google Page Speed Test Tool

I’m working on my website’s speed for last few days, The main problem I get during this Time is about Using Jquery and external Scripts. But I overcome this problem with the help of some StackOverflow friends and some of my knowledge about javascript.

Finally, I scored 99/100 in Google speed Insight.

Due To This My Speed Loading Time was reduced to 1.5s in webpagetest(dot)org with a render time of 0.5 which is fast as AMP pages. This is without minified HTML/CSS and CDN.

Here are Some Tips Which I recommend You To Optimize Your Website Speed:

1.)Remove Font-awesome or any external icons and Use SVG Icons
2.)Place You Main Script or HTML in the header
3.) All scripts that Load in the footer or middle of the page must call using jquery function on the scroll.
4.)Remove All unnecessary External Javascript
5.) Find Pure JS/HTML alternative of slow loading widgets (I made my own Email form same as the hello bar using Javascript and HTML )
6.)Use Srcset for Images
7.)Compress all images before uploading
8.)Minify Your HTML if you’re using WordPress
9.)Use CDN if you aren’t on Blogger
10.) Use Google Font With Fast Loading Speed
11.) Use sharing buttons(dot)io Pure HTML/CSS sharing Icon instead of Addthis or sumo tool
12.)Use noopener with nofollow
13.) Use website elements made up of PureCSS(dot)io
14.)Host slow-loading script on CDNs
15.)use Images with aspect ratios 4:3, 1:1, 16:9

These tests are done by: Ajay Malik

Question: It is without Adsense and other ad networks dear. Come with the ads.
AnswerAds affect Loading Time but not first rendering time. You can call Adsense Ads Once Page is completely Load. Here a tutorial About this Process: 

Comments