How do I get a job at Deloitte?

For the two Deloittes in India, Deloitte India and Deloitte India Office of US (Deloitte USI), try through the respective Career portals:
Job Search - Deloitte India
Job Search - Deloitte USI
While the sites look similar, due to branding for Deloitte being globally equal, they lead to different opportunities as they are from different Deloitte entities.

Experience:

  • let’s begin that excited and exhilarated journey. It was 12 February 2017…I appeared for Capgemini India. I prepared a lot for this company. But don’t know, what had happened. They put me out in their screening round. My morale was at rock bottom.
  • I reached home…look at my phone…there was an interview call letter from Tata consultancy services (company) on 18/2/2017.
  • On the same eve, I got call by my friend Sahil. He informed me that a company is coming in maharishi markandeshwar university, mullana (mmu) on 17/2/2017.
  • This company was Deloitte (company). That was the first time when I heard this name.
  • Now, there was a small trouble because, I was living in Panipat and both companies were around 150km away from my location.
  • It was hard to appear for both in no gap.
  • But I decided I will go for both…
  • The day comes, 17 February…interview was at 9 o'clock am…that was winter time and I must be on bus stand at 5 am. Bus stand was near to my home so I decided to walk…that was wrong decision…stray dogs starts barking & chasing me…oh! Man…only I know how I covered that 500-m distance…it was sounding like 5 km.
  • There were around 300–400 candidates from different colleges.
  • Glad to know you, I cleared written round of Deloitte…that was Amcat based test. 27 candidates clear that test.
  • The second round was on 3 March, so I came back and next day appeared for TCS. My morale and enthusiasm was on seventh cloud.
  • Bear with me. Now, interesting part going to start.
  • At that time jatt agitation was going in Haryana… due to that roads were blocked so they postponed the second round to 5 April. thanks to jatts because, I was not ready for second round on 3 March…. But now I start preparing for case study (second round).
  • In between, I got joining letter on 24 March from TCS…my mom suggested me stop my struggle and go with TCS…but my elder brother suggested me to go on…his point was, I will learn something different in case study round…
  • Finally, I decided to go…. This time I was alone because my friends were not able to make in first round. Journey was too boring for me.
  • Coincidence, my interviewer name was also Abhishek…it helps to make connectivity.
  • case study, it was about, how you going to build a centralized software system for us military purpose…there were 5 questions based on that.
  • I answered thoroughly…I was sure I am going to be the part of Deloitte. The result was just formality…finally, eleven (11) candidates were selected…and I also made some new friends at there…that was like bonus for me…and right now I am working with them in Deloitte consulting(us-Bangalore).
  • I hope you enjoyed my journey…lot to share, yet. But I don’t want to bore you…Hahaha.

Comments