How did you get a job in Accenture as a fresher?

I got placed in Accenture by giving Elitmus.
My elitmus score was like that
Apti : 74 percentile
English : 70 percentile
Reasoning : 85 percentile
My total score was 109 marks and at that time whoever was scoring more than 100 marks in total he/she was getting interview call letter provided he/she should have career minimum 55% .
I got interview call letter and i went to the college where my interview was going to hapenned. I reached there before time with one of my college friend. After waiting an hour we didnt find any info in which room interview will happen. So my friend said we will go and have breakfast. I was not ready becuase desperately i wanted that job and she was already holding cts offer letter. Still we went to have breakfast and there we spent 30 minutes and when we returned i got to know that entry time is over and now we cant give interview . I was literally crying at that time . She convinced me to wait till last .we waited from 10 am to till 5 pm. The process was like that a panel consist of one HR and another technical person and they will call 5 to 6 people at a time and max 3 to 4 people they were selecting and GD round was also there. One of my close friend also rejected in the GD round. I was sad for also and i was hating myself why i went for breakfast at that time.
Finally God listened our prayer and they called whoever is still there and havenot given interview please come to this room. Suddenly my tears and upset disappeared and a raise of hope appeared in my mind with smile in my face.
We were last 4 people who went to HR and they were tired and about to close the interview process as it was going to be 5.30 pm.
Person 1 : Me (Sourav)
Person 2 : My friend Silita who was very good in technical skill and posseses good communication skill
Person 3 : Another Person forgot his name
Person 4 : His name was also Sourav
All were from ECE background.
So finally interview hapenned first question was like that whats your favourite subject. Bychance we all said java and they asked us fundamental question from java
Person 1 : I answered almost all question
Person 2 : Except few questions she answered all
Person 3 : Not able to answer anything
Person 4 : Same situation as Person 3
Then one lady HR asked non technical question. Questions were very funny. One question is coming to my mind In next birth which animal you will prefered to be born as
Person 3 : Deer
Person 2 : Bird
Person 4 : Dog
Person 1 : Cow
She cross questioned us and we all explained nicely and the conclusion of this round was
Person 1 : Moderate
Person 2 : Excellent
Person 3 and Person 4 : Moderate
Then she asked Person 4 ( Sourav) who was very handsome do you have any quality which is not there in your resume. Suddenly he said yes I am a good rapper and that lady said please show me your talent. After that me and my friend thought our chance gone as lady was smiling and njoying his song and she was too much impressed with him.
And to our surprise she told for you four no GD. You may leave .
We four were waiting outside curiously to know our result whether we have got selected or not .Finally someone came from that room saying you all four are selected.
After listening that we congratulate each other and i was very very happy that day and me and my friend both said to each other we both are lucky for each other. First i called my parents and gave the news and then my uncle :-)
After 1 month i got joining letter and my training was in chennai and now working in Accenture Bangalore :-)

Comments