Most Unexpected Brain teaser Interview Questions and Answers | SET 7


Q61: How would you fight a bear?

Answer: Sit on the top of bear and hit on the head. He will die.

Q62: How would you kill a giraffe? 

Answer: Climb on giraffe till neck and jump on the neck. His neck will break and he will die.

Q63: How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?

Answer: $1 per window

Q64: Teach me how to make an omelet.

Answer: I would direct them to Google.com, advising to search for "Best omelet recipe."
[As a manager, never do the work if someone else has already done it.]

Q65: Describe the benefits of wearing a seatbelt

Answer: Wear it one day it will save your life.

Q66: How many gas stations are there in the United States?

Answer: Let me Google it.

Q67: How do you value the hot dog stand at Union Square in New York City?

Answer:

Q68: There's a 10x10x10 cube made of 1,000 1x1x1 cubes if you get rid of the outer layer of cubes how many do you have left?

Answer: Remaining are  8 * 8 * 8 = 512 cubes.

Q69: My bank wants to send me to Shanghai, but my wife refuses to move there. Pretend I'm my wife, sell the new position in Shanghai to me and convince me to move to China.

Answer: Main Point "know your audience."

Q70: Sell me my blackberry

Answer: The key thing in selling a product is creating the need. So make people needy for your product.


If You have answer then share it on the comment section.

Comments